Through the conference, we will present, discuss and analyze the collaborations, the co-creation possibilities and the inclusion of service users in practice research in social work by focusing on the following subthemes:
- Challenges and possibilities in collaborations between partners - service users, practitioners, researchers etc.
- Aspects of power when different partners with different positions are to collaborate
- Potentials and barriers in participatory processes in practice research
- Philosophical, theoretical and conceptual foundations and inspirations in participatory approaches in practice research
- Methodologies and service users' empirical participation in practice research.
- Connections, diversities and controversies between social work research and policymakers, practitioners, service users
- Practice research collaboration and social work education/programmes
- Ethical issues in collaborations between social work practitioners and/or service users and/or researchers