All abstracts must be relevant to the conference theme and one or more of the sub-themes and are to be submitted online using EasyChair. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by an international panel. Please notice that it is only accepted to submit one paper as the main author and two papers as co-author.
- Login to the conference submission page
a) Existing users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and “password” (e.g., if you have previously submitted an abstract for another conference using EasyChair).
b) New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website.
- When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner.
- Fill in the mandatory information for all authors of the submission (please have the following information ready before you start the submission: Name, email address, institutional affiliation of all authors).
- Please make sure to tick the “corresponding author” box for at least one author including the presenter (only corresponding authors will receive notifications about the submission).
- Insert the title of your proposal in the title field.
- Paste your abstract (or summary – for session proposals) into the online form (the abstract must not exceed 250 words).
- Add ”Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines).
- Select the 2-5 subthemes which are most relevant for your submission.
- Paste your abstract references (if relevant) into the box “Abstract references”.
Add any additional presenters (if relevant).
- Select the type of submission (see details regarding requirements for the various submission types).
- Prioritize the thematic subthemes (1st being most relevant for your submission).
- Add any additional information/comments regarding your submission.
- Check the “Compliance the national data protection rules”.
- For symposia and workshop proposals only: Upload a PDF file including the requested information (see details regarding requirements for the various submission types).
- Click on the ”Submit” button.
(You can revise the abstract and author information etc. until the submission deadline).
Please note that acceptance notifications will be sent via EasyChair. Unfortunately, emails from EasyChair are often caught in spam filters so please make sure that you check your spam filter and change your email settings so that EasyChair emails are never blocked.